Saturday, February 16, 2008

Spongebob Square Pants

Ocean LOVES spongebob square pants! He gets so very happy and bouncy when he hears that theme song come on the tv. He loves that nautical nonsense and laughs out loud the whole time the show is on. While shopping in the kids clothing isle, Ocean spotted this cute little spongebob sleeper he's wearing and grabbed it right off the rack as we strolled by. I had to buy it for him. Even when i was putting it away in his nursery, he picks it out and giggles with glee. He could care less about clothes before he saw his precious spongebob threads.

He's even sportin a spongebob grin to match his bottoms.

Nawni hooked him UP!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh man Ocean you are like Spongebob's twin but much cuter of course. Those jammies are the greatest. You are getting so big. Love you my little munchkin.

XOXO
Auntie Angibobo

Anonymous said...

awwww I love you with seahorses and starfish in the Ocean!
Love you moren,
Nawni

Anonymous said...

You and sponge Bob could be twins with that cute little grin right there... I love you little Ocean angel!
Luv,
Nawni

Anonymous said...

awwwwwwwww Im glad everything fits... You can make any clothes look good boy! Oh and I heard you gobbled up all your cookies! Sure am glad youliked those too! I love my little twinkel toes!
love you moren,
Nawni