Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Let The Adventures Begin. ..

It's ridiculous - how many photos i took during our stay in Texas. Ocean had more adventures than we could count and he had a blast the whole time we were there. It will be incredibly difficult to choose which photos to post -so for now i will post only one. my favorite shot. We stayed back home in Texas for 3 weeks, returned to slc a couple of days ago, and in a couple more days we will drive to Wyoming to visit even more family. Now that will mean even more photos. So the best idea i got is to post 2 or 3 photos a day until i'm satisfied. But until i find time to do that... enjoy my favorite shot. ..


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh check out my little Oceanman. This is the best picture ever!! Says it all that is forsure. Man Ocean I missed you so bad I can not wait to hold you in my arms again, and hear all about your trip. Can't wait to see the rest of the photo's, bring the on mommy.

I love you so much my little man.
XOXO
Auntie Angibobo's

Anonymous said...

What a little Ocean Man! Love him and Mom, Daddy too! Glad you made it back to SLC safely! Miss you Sarah an of course LUV ya MORE

Monica Chadwell said...

Hi Sarah!!!

Oh, I'm sad that we didn't get to see you guys while you were down. Would have loved to visit and treat you guys to something special. And, of course, meet Ocean!! We LOVE his blog and check back often ... very cool!

Hugs to you.

Love,
Aunt Monica

Anonymous said...

Most perfect pic ever! I love it! I love you more though!
love,
Nawni