Friday, April 17, 2009

O Turns 2

what? our little Ocean man is 2 years old? still can't wrap my head around it. best two years ever! our charismatic birthday boy is just so amazing. he blows my mind with his charm and his smarts and not to mention his adorableness. there are so many things he can do and many words he can say now. he pretty much says anything he wants and even constructs 4 and 5 word sentences. he counts to 7 in 2 languages and his attention to detail is unusually keen. he loves to color and jump. he's absolutely and utterly obsessed with cars and wheels. he still asks me to dance at least 3 times a day. he says "momma wana dance" and he takes my hand, pulls me to an open area and starts to boogy. no music necessary.




Ocean had an awesome birthday bash. same as last year, we managed to grill some burgers and fixins in our backyard and had the crew over to hang out and help us eat it all. of course, Ocean found an opportunity to have a birthday tantrum but other than that he had a blast.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ocean, you are my most favorite little man ever!!!! I can not get over you and your awesomeness! I love you so very much little man. Don't know what we did without you in our lives just doesn't seem right.

XOXO
Angibobos

Anonymous said...

Looks like u had a fun birthday can't wait to go see you in July! bac bac ba gock!
love,
Nawni