Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Ma ma ma ma ma... ..

I love you SO much Ocean!!
Daddy snapped a couple of shots of us sportin our blue hoody's.
For a couple of weeks now, he says Momma. Ok, so maybe he doesn't realize that he is saying it and it sounds more like Mommamamamama. He sure seems to say it when he wants his momma though. Daddy and I have decided it to be his official first word.
Mommy has decided to take some time off from working full time and going to school. As of this Monday, I can spend my days with my favorite little baby man. It's only been a couple of days and Ocean seems to noticeably enjoy it and I love it, of course. It's amazing what a difference it makes.
A fourth tooth has made it's appearance.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ma Ma Ma don't kid yourself he knows what he is saying. Little momma's boy you guy's look cute in your blue hoodies....special.

I Love you two,
Auntie Angibobo