Wednesday, April 16, 2008




Look at this here boo boo. Poor lil guy fell into a rose bush and scratched his eye up pretty good. He sure toughed it out. Cried for a couple of seconds and then he got right back up and moved on with this life. Although it looks like this photo was taken right after the fall, it wasn't. Ocean loves dirt and mommy loves watching him get dirty. I still can't believe that I have a little boy and he gets absolutely dirty like little boys do. I watch him and think to myself... this is why i am here.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What Happened to my sweet Ocean's face? Love you my little O'man! It will be one of many Boo Boos! Great Ant Becky misses you and I love the way you help daddy--always help him and when you need to use the car this will come in handy--SAY DAD, I ALWAYS
HELPED YA OUT! Since I was ONE! I love you SARAH,CHRIS and my SWEET OCEAN MAN Yall are the Perfect FAMILY xoxoxo

Anonymous said...

Oh man Ocean I love your hair like that you little stud muffin. Hubba Hubba. Your poor wittle face what happen? Out skate boarding agin I see..haha. I love you my little Ocean man. Take care of that perfect little mug.

XOXO
angibobo

Anonymous said...

Oh NO my poor little Twinkel toes! Your so tough! I sure wish I could have giving you a bobo kiss! I love that new pic of you on here thats real brite and your hair is so freakin cute! Im soooo stealing that photo! But that just because I love you the MOST!
Nawni

grandmahead said...

My beautiful movie star baby blue. You are so perfect. I love you and hate seeing a bobo face on you. The cutest thing in the world is you helping daddy in the yard. You are so very helpful...now go help mommy with the dishes....Mommy and daddy are the luckiest people in the world to have you and you are so lucky to have that mommy and daddy. I miss you so bad. Kisses baby blue.. Grandma loves you.