Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Our Baby Turns 1

"I'm this many!"


Our sweet little bambino turned 1 year old this weekend. It was a very good time. Quite a bit of folks came by to commemorate the special event. Friends, family, and neighbors all celebrated Ocean's first birthday. He received so many amazing gifts and hugs and kisses and well wishes. The weather permitted some burgers and dogs on the grill and a cake eating to remember. All and all, a boy called Ocean couldn't have asked for a better birthday.



a spongebob squarepants ice cream cake from baskin robins.



Happy Birthday To You!


a first tattoo given by none other than Antie bobos.



A real prince

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your first tat and I gave it to you how special. Happy birthday baby boy.

Loves,

Antie Angibobos
XOXO

Anonymous said...

Awww thats sooo cute I love your new tattoo honey its WONDERFUL! I think thats the perfect one for you! But that because I love you More!
Nawni